THE STUDIO

“As a visual artist specializing in oil painting and commissioned paintings, I have tried to present a view into my studio. Each of the galleries represent my passion for art and shows the vision and style of my work. It is my hope that the viewer will appreciate my perception of art and the subjects that I create. Come and join me in a tour of the galleries in my studio and, hopefully, enjoy the beauty that I strive for by producing art that comes from my inner passion. The Studio is divided into various galleries, each designed to give the viewer a cross section of my art work. As you click on the various links, you can follow the road that leads from just enjoying the art to the opportunity to purchase selected items. I hope to update and include my newest works on a continuing basis for your enjoyment. As you scroll the galleries below and in the Studio and Gallery Section on the lower right of this page, it is my hope that my studio will provide the viewer with the same feelings that have inspired me”.

Carol Biering Hendrix